Uniting the Australian Printing and Publishing Industries…
The Galley Club of Sydney is a membership organisation open to individuals from all areas of the publishing and printing industries.
It includes members working in: production, editorial, design, as well as sales, marketing and management.
The Galley Club of Sydney was established to:
- Provide a forum for members to meet and discuss common issues relating to the printing and publishing industries
- Keep members informed about issues related to the printing and publishing industries
- Provide members with training opportunities to enhance their skills
- Provide opportunities for social interaction between members
- Encourage the highest standards of book and magazine production
The Galley Club of Sydney has been achieving these objectives for over 30 years through the efforts of its Management Committees past and present by organising:
- Training seminars and workshops
- Social and networking opportunities, and
- The Annual Galley Club Awards for excellence in book and magazine production